The end of 2019 is almost upon us and this is the perfect time to reflect and sum everything up. We have looked back at our year and would like to share with you some of our most interesting numbers.
- Our team is constantly getting bigger. By the end of 2019, it has increased by a whopping 26%! We are always happy to welcome new employees into our ranks, share experience and grow together as professionals.
- We are very proud to have an experienced, motivated and hard-working team. More than half of our employees (53%) are at the senior level with an almost equal number of middle-level employees (40%). This amount of experience guarantees the best results for our client-partners and helps our junior-level employees grow at an accelerated rate.
- The experience of our employees is supported by many certifications. Members of our team are certified in Magento, Microsoft, Laravel, and PRINCE2.
- Our high level of expertise allows us to develop close and long-lasting partnerships with our clients. By the end of 2019, the average time of our projects has increased to 51 months (over 4 years)! Our partners trust us to do our best, and we always deliver.
- Forbytes is all about sharing experience, gaining knowledge and developing partnerships. Throughout the year we have made over 40 business trips and attended over 20 conferences around the world. We met lots of new people, were part of interesting and valuable conversations and had tons of fun!
- All the high-quality work that we do does not go unnoticed by business and software development experts. In 2019 we have received 3 awards from Clutch – an online resource that connects thousands of businesses around the world. Specifically, we were recognized as one of the top .Net developers and B2B eCommerce developers in Ukraine. Also, we were included in the top 1000 companies global of 2019. To be among the best software development companies on a global stage is a huge honor for our team.
2019 has been a very productive year for Forbytes and we are ready to enter 2020 with our heads held high!
Would you like your business to reach new heights in 2020 as well? Forbytes can help you out!