Full Stack .NET Developer
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork? Forbytes is looking for a talented Full Stack .NET Developer to join our growing company. If you are disciplined, proactive, and interested in challenging yourself you might be the one we are looking for!
The work of building the next generation of e-commerce platform on the Scandinavian market has already begun, and it will be an incredibly exciting journey. We are looking for you who understand user interfaces and communicate with the end-user to provide the optimal user experience. It is an exciting service with good opportunities for personal development, and you will be involved in helping our customers maximize their e-commerce.
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- Has at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Full Stack .NET Developer;
- Primary: experience with Front End: AspDotNetStorefront, MVC, XSL Transformation in ASP.Net and JQuery 1.11.3;
- Secondary: knowledge of the Back-End: c#, .net framework 4.5; SQLServer and EntityFramework; WPF and XAML;
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher).
People: The team consists of primarily Senior Engineers. You will work directly with our client’s CEO and Scrum Master and have your influence on the essential designs.
Project: Our client is a product company one of the leading e-commerce platform providers for online retailers in Scandinavia.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions; you will be able to contribute to your client success and growth.
- Flexible working schedule
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 20 working vacation days
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Company MacBook