1. Policy purpose
The purpose of this policy is to define processes and practices that are to be followed by Forbytes, its employees, and contractors to limit the usage of personal data received through our website and protect it according to the principles set in article 5 of GDPR.
2. Personal data that we collect
Forbytes may collect the following information for further processing limited to its legitimate interests:
- Email/company email
- Address (including company address) and phone number
- CV or other relevant data to assess your suitability for employment
- Geolocation data
- Device identifier
3. Sources of personal data
We receive your personal data when you choose to visit our website or to give your data to us by submitting it via our website.
4. Purpose of collecting and processing of personal data
Forbytes’ website collects personal data for legitimate purposes and interests. We don’t process data in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes.
Legitimate interests are a key need to Forbytes. They help our company to function, develop, and offer a better user experience to our website visitors.
These interests include:
- Fraud detection and prevention
- Compliance with the law, foreign law, law enforcement, court and regulatory bodies’ requirements
- Information, system, network, and cybersecurity
- Dmployment data processing
- Supplier data processing
- General corporate operations and due diligence
- Product (service) development and enhancement
- Communication, marketing, and intelligence
- Human resource management and team building
5. Storing of personal data
Collected personal data is stored within information systems used by Forbytes. We keep personal data for a limited period of time depending on the type of data, the purposes of processing and legal requirements.
6. Sharing of personal data
All obtained personal data is kept strictly confidential.
Forbytes may share your personal data with our technical partners (Microsoft, Hubspot, Google, Cleverstaff) but only within the limits to maintain our daily operations and satisfy our legitimate interests.
7. Rights of data subject
As a website visitor, you have the following rights:
- Right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent for personal data collection and processing
- Right to rectification
- Right to be forgotten
(erase your personal data)
- Right to data portability
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to be aware of the existence of the automated individual decision-making and to object in this regard.