Bespoke enterprise multibusiness
Trademax is a Swedish omnichannel retailer who are focused on selling furniture and home decorations to the Scandinavian market. The Company was founded in 2008 and has been dynamically growing organically and through acquisition since our cooperation has started.
- Backend technologies: PHP 7, Laravel 5, Node.js
- Frontend technologies & tools: ReactJS, Redux, ES6, SMACSS, SASS, Webpack, Gulp
- DataBase: MariaDB, Redis
- Recommendation and search engine: Apptus eSales
- Continuous integration and delivery: TeamCity, Docker, Google cloud, Envoyer
- Integrations with third party tools: ERP system Microsoft Navision, Payment providers (Svea Economy, Paytrail), WMS system, POS terminals
Key product features
- Easy to e-shop with the comprehensive product catalogue
- Highly intuitive and responsive UI/UX design
- All processes are highly automated
- Instant delivery system
- Recommendation engine
How we work
Forbytes’ partnership started with Trademax in 2012 when they had approximately 20-25 permanent employees and had a need for two dedicated software engineers to work with developing the bespoke eCommerce web platform, using PHP and ReactJS. Today, Trademax employs over 180 people in Sweden and has a dedicated software development team working out of our offices in Lviv. The team currently consists of 14 highly-qualified Software Engineers, a UI/UX expert, two testers and a Quality Assurance Engineer. This is a successful partnership which ensures the highest level of trust and delivery between the team and the customer.
Tools we use in our collaboration
Slack for team-wide messaging and new feature deployment notifications
Jira for requirements management, project tracking and time estimates
Skype for daily internal team meetings and catch ups
GitHub as a repository for features, documentation and for tracking issues
What we do
Trademax decided to increase the capacity of their existing e-commerce solution due to the dynamic growth of its business.
The company owns three e-commerce stores for different types of products and various markets.
Forbytes is fully responsible for maintaining the bespoke e-commerce system for all three stores.
The highlight of the project is that the processing of the orders is completely automated, thus enabling the delivery of products to the end customer within 1-2 days. It makes Trademax famous for the fastest delivery in Sweden.
- Easy to e-shop: comprehensive product catalogue, easy category navigation, customers management support, quick search box, secure payment gateway.
- High Usability: highly intuitive and responsive UI/UX design that assures fast and easy interaction for the user with the online store.
- Processes automation: sales, purchases and orders flow are fully-automated in system back office.
- Instant delivery: products are delivered within 1-2 days due to all processes automation flow.
- Performance: the system’s speed and performance significantly increased so it is possible to hold hundreds of orders simultaneously.
- Featured products: the user is able to see recommended products list based on previous searches.
CTO of Trademax
“We chose Forbytes as our software development partner due to their excellent service and commitment. Forbytes helps us with UX, frontend development and backend development.”