We are looking for an ambitious UI/UX designer who will closely collaborate and communicate with the company’s stakeholders, product owners from the client-side and the development team in Lviv.
Your role in the project
- Analyzing and validating lists of requirements agreed upon with a Product Owner.
- Analyzing and validating User Scenarios.
- Creating the Information and Navigation Architecture of the project, Mind Map (various projects);
- Creating low and high fidelity wireframes, prototypes and mockups according to requirements, UI rules and UX patterns.
- Discussing and approving wireframes, prototypes and mockups with the stakeholders, product owners and development team
- Maintain design system and style guides.
- List of insights and ideas which can increase Conversion Rate, Revenue, Average Order agreed with a Product Owner.
- Control the quality of interface implementation by Developers (internal demos, test environment provided by QA’s).
To be a successful candidate for this position a person should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- Has 2+ years of work experience as a User Interface designer
- Has at least 6 months of work experience as a User Experience designer
- Proficiency in using design tools, such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD.
- UI/UX designer can explain how his/her work has given business value/result.
- Experience in e-commerce domain is welcome.
- Experience in UX/UI audit is welcome.
- Experience in business and user research is welcome.
- Experience in conducting A/B test, Usability testing is welcome.
- Understanding of marketing technologies, cognitive psychology and main principles of Convention centred design
- Understanding of HTML, CSS.
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-intermediate or higher)
The successful candidate
Your soft skills are as important as your technical and vocational skills in developing good working relationships. We look for team members who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understands what they are saying
- A good and reliable team player
- Result oriented, self-organized person
- Constantly improving your knowledge and skills
People: A team of 40 talented and switched-on individuals that are divided into several sub-teams: PIM (Product Info Management), Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, Continuous Enhancement, etc. Every team the time being consists of Tech Lead, Back-End, Front-end engineer roles as well as PM, BA, QA.
The position is opening in the Lviv office.
Project: Home Furnishing Nordic is a multi-brand organization that sells furniture in the Scandinavian region. It has a big IT department handled by Forbytes’ dedicated team. There are different sub-projects with dedicated sub-teams that handle different aspects of HFN business: PIM, Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, Continuous Enhancement, etc. We are having openings in most of the teams so the candidate will have an advantage to work in different teams and various type of tasks in the future.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
- Flexible working schedule
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 20 working vacation days
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Company MacBook