We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven professional with cases of building website traffic from scratch, able to coordinate SEO efforts, perform onsite and offsite optimization, keyword research, plot and execute link building strategy and much more.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building);
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager;
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience with SEO reporting;
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. ahref, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, MOZ, SurferSEO, etc.); and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console);
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
- Team. You will be part of a team of professionals who have common goals and are eager to share their knowledge.
- Self-development. We guarantee new challenges and opportunities for growth and personal development. You will be able to share your ideas, be creative, and have an influence on important decisions.
- Benefits. A brand-new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities and a recreation room. Each employee is provided with a social package and competitive compensation.