- Create an innovative App for a fastgrowing Swedish start-up in Social Health industry
- Participate in software architecture and tech design meetings
- Implement a modern design that will interact with thousands of users
- Advice and help the client with optimal solutions for their business requests
- Offer innovative approaches for project development on React-Native framework using the latest technologies
Your role in the project
- Develop apps for iOS and Android
- Web development and interface design
- Handle developmental challenges as they come
- Build a perfect UI, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for both platforms
- Fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for better apps performance
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support);
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Cooperate with the Product development team to plan new features.
3+ years of experience as a React Native Developer and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Front-end and back-end development
- iOS/Android application development using React Native
- Admin on REST API’s
- Strong React/Redux skills
- Experience of Firebase
- Experience of Node.js
- Be a cooperative team player
- Be an excellent problem solver
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on high-quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understand what they are saying
- Good and reliable team player
- Result oriented, self-organized person
- Constantly improve your knowledge and skills
People: The new team that is just being built. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the important designs and architecture of the applications.
Project: Mobile application and other products related to the family. By creating easy, accessible, and user-friendly products we facilitate parenting for pregnant women and parents. Our client-partner has quickly become one of the top pregnancy apps on the Nordic market. The company was founded in spring 2017 and launched its first apps during spring 2018. The aim is to help all future parents to find the correct information in a fast and quality assured way.
Self-development: We guarantee regular challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, you will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialist.