- Create an innovative large-scale application based on PHP (Laravel) technologies for a growing startup from Luxembourg
- Follow the latest technology trends to find new approaches to problem solving
- Advice and assist the client with solutions that fit all their business requirements
- Create a competitive ecosystem to boost global trade
Your role in the project
- Perform tasks to support full software lifecycle management (i.e., analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, application software and system implementation, etc.)
- Provide feedback for the team and client on the best approaches to satisfy business needs technology and the services Forbytes supply
- Complete tasks within planned time estimates and meet deadlines
- Provide development, maintenance, and support for applications and databases to ensure good optimization and functionality
- Collaborate with teams to ensure effective communication and completion of set objectives
- Develop a thorough understanding of the transportation sector and stay aware of the latest technologies
4+ years of experience as a PHP Back-End developer and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Fluency in OOP and design patterns
- Advance coding skills in PHP (Laravel framework), SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge and understanding of CRM, CMS, payment gateway and other API integrations
- Understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles
- Experience in working with GIT
- Familiarity with using Version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.)
- Writing and speaking English on Upper-Intermediate level or higher
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developer level)
- Web performance optimization
- Being a cooperative team player
- Being an excellent problem solver
People: A new team that is in the process of building. You will work directly with a representative of our client and have influence on important decisions. The position is opening in office in Lviv.
Project: A growing startup that combines cutting-edge technology and efficient processes to boost transportation services worldwide. Our client-partner is a freight forwarding platform that simplifies global trade and builds their company culture around support and innovation. Here you can make an impact on how shipments move around the world.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: New spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side in Luxembourg.