Senior PHP developer for E-com platform project
We are passionate about digital commerce! We are growing and are now looking for you who want to become an essential part of a committed and skilled team of front-end and back-end developers. Together we build the next-generation e-commerce platform in PHP. An in-house developed, modern SaaS service for e-commerce, where a cluster of web servers regularly handles hundreds of millions of calls every month.
We are looking for you with a high technical level, who understands and can use the power of frameworks and who is sharp at PHP. We believe that you want to take the next step, have a strong drive, and perform at the top. You will work alongside skilled colleagues with high code quality, code review and sometimes pair programming to develop new customer experiences.
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- Has at least five years of relevant experience as a PHP Back-End developer
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7.0 and higher and MySQL Database
- Experience in working with GIT
- Familiar with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.);
- API (OpenAPI, JSON Schedule, OAuth 2.0)
- Elastic Search
- Redis, RabbitMQ or SQS
- Micro Services Architecture
- TDD – Test-driven development
- Experience testing or operating with Amazon Cloud AWS
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher). This role requires regular communication with Project Stakeholders and Product Owners.
It Will be good if the candidate has knowledge or previous experience
- E-commerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developers level)
People: The team consists of primarily Senior Engineers. You will work directly with our client’s CEO and Scrum Master and have your influence on the essential designs.
Project: Our client is a product company one of the leading e-commerce platform providers for online retailers in Scandinavia.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions; you will be able to contribute to your and client success and growth.
- Flexible working schedule
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 20 working vacation days
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Company MacBook