Senior Node.js Developer
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a talented back-end developer. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard to managing our data and analytics systems.
The customer provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. This is one of the fastest-growing high-tech start-ups in Tel Aviv, we are profitable and showing very promising results.
The team is all about accuracy, architecture, and impact. We handle complex business logic, data flows, and transformations, and focus on providing high-most quality & accuracy.
Stack: Node.js, NestJS, TypeScript, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, React, AWS.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged – this is the place for you!
- Create an innovative solution for a fastgrowing international startup;
- Participate in software architecture and tech design meetings;
- Develop new features, services, and API’s;
- Advice and help the client with optimal solutions for their business requests;
- Ensure that your code and libraries support rapid scaling and high performance.
Your role in the project (responsibilities):
- Cooperate with the Product development team to plan new features;
- Write clean, scalable, and testable code;
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support);
- Help the team to make technical decisions when necessary;
- Take responsibility for specific modules/apps, maintain them, and suggest recommendations.
- At least 5+ years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments);
- Experience with NodeJS/Typescript (ExpressJS/NestJS) – Must!;
- Experience in designing high-performance, highly scalable microservices architecture with OOP design patterns and complex business logic;
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis);
- Proficiency in the design of distributed enterprise systems – Advantage!;
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems, and learning new technologies.
- B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent);
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client partners;
- Always focused on high-quality work;
- Able to listen to others first and understand what they are saying;
- Good and reliable team player;
- Result-oriented, self-organized person;
- Constantly improve your knowledge and skills.
People: The new team is just being built. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the crucial designs and architecture of the applications.
Self-development: We guarantee regular challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, you will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialist.