Senior .Net Developer
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions to boost Product development? Forbytes is looking for a Senior .Net developer who is ready for new challenges. If you are a pro-active and talented individual then you are just who we are looking for.
- Participate in Product shaping and decision-making
- Analyze and develop the functionality
- Follow the agreed development process
- Analyze and deliver functionality in accordance with requirements and acceptance criteria
- Analyze and suggest improvements
- Deliver clear, defect-free, and tested code
Your role in the project
- Divide User Stories into Estimated tasks and estimate them
- Deliver functionality specified in requirements and meet the acceptance criteria
- Create tech documentation
- Be an active member of the Product tech team
- Effectively collaborate with a Project Manager and other stakeholders to maintain product development cycle
- Solve software issues to deliver tested and working pieces of solutions
- Write logical and robust code that is, effective, testable and scalable
- Identify, assess and communicate any bugs or risks across the assigned projects
- Any other reasonable ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as required
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and product demos
- Share your knowledge and take the responsibility for the professional growth of your teammates
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience criteria:
- Practical design knowledge (design patterns, SOLID)
- Strong C#/.NET framework knowledge (.NET Core is a plus)
- ASP.NET MVC
- WebAPI 2.0, GraphQL
- Web services, WCF
- MSSQL, ORM
- Testing: unit, integration, acceptance
- Git repository
- Azure environment
- Intermediate or higher English speaking and writing
- Ability to deliver high-quality work with thoroughness and accuracy
- Deliver results using standards and procedures
- Pay attention to details
- Maintain control of their work regardless of stress
- Manage priorities well
- Accept responsibilities
Will be good if the candidate has knowledge or previous experience of:
- Developing scaling cloud-based solutions
- Vue JS framework or at least any front-end experience
- E-commerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
People: A team of five talented and highly experienced engineers, with over ten years of experience each.
The position is opening in Lviv office.
Project: The product is developed from scratch. It’s a new project in the e-commerce industry.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, work on a product with sharp-minded people.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.