Senior Laravel/Lumen Developer
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions? Forbytes is looking for a Senior Laravel/Lumen developer who is ready for new challenges. If you are a pro-active and talented individual, then you are just who we are looking for. As your job will require teamwork it is important to have good communication and time management skills.
- Develop project from scratch for the existing ecosystem;
- Work as a team with experienced architect and engineers to design scalable solution;
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solution based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria;
- Analyze the system and recommend constant improvement;
- Deliver defect-free code that meets requirements.
Your role in the project
- Deliver functionality specified in requirements and meet the acceptance criteria;
- Deliver code that is testable, logical, structured, and meets standards;
- Recommend solutions that best fit the client’s business needs;
- Create tech documentation of developed solutions;
- Integrate e-commerce solutions in external project systems;
- Support and maintenance issues to full-scale, sophisticated online stores;
- Estimate issues and tasks.
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- At least three years of work as PHP Back-End (or full-stack) developer without any pauses and switches to other languages; at least a year of experience with Laravel/Lumen/Symfony frameworks;
- Understand OOP/Functional programming principles and design patterns;
- Unit testing experience is required;
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7.0 and higher and MySQL Database;
- Experience in working with GIT;
- Familiar with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.);
- Familiar with any cloud-based environment (AWS/Google Cloud);
- Experience with building REST API-based applications;
- Experience with Docker-based local dev environment.
- Vue JS framework or at least any front-end experience;
- MongoDB, Redis experience;
- ECommerce business domain;
- Web performance optimization;
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developers’ level).
Project: Home Furnishing Nordic is one of the biggest furniture retailers in Scandinavia with an IT department handled by Forbytes’ dedicated team of over 40 professionals. It divided into smaller sub-teams that handle different aspects of HFN business: PIM (Project Information Management), Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, etc. The current position will extend newly created Purchasing team that anyway does not strictly attach candidate to exact sub-project in future.
Self-development: We guarantee regular professional challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities. We offer social package and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side in Sweden.