Senior Front End Developer (React JS)
Right now, one of our client’s Front-end department is rapidly growing, so we have several openings for talented Senior React Developers to join our team.
You will develop and support new and existing functionality of projects and participate in making all technical decisions.
Among your responsibilities, You will be part of the distributed team that develops property and real estate management solutions for a global well-funded startup. As your job will require teamwork, it is essential that you have good communication and time management skills.
If you are a proactive and talented person, it might just be you that we are looking for.
- At least 5 years of experience in development with React.js;
- Be an avid follower of the technology industry and current technology/web-related trends;
- Have a great product sense and software design sense; excellent technical judgment and architecture experience;
- The ability to communicate effectively in a worldwide organization;
- Experience working on large-scale web applications;
- Ability to own projects end-to-end as demonstrated by significant open-source contributions, independent projects, team leadership, or startups.
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client partners;
- Always focused on high-quality work;
- Able to listen to others first and understand what they are saying;
- Good and reliable team player;
- Result-oriented, self-organized person;
- Constantly improve your knowledge and skills.
- Bringing new features to life, from requirements to deployment;
- Working closely with our product owners and designers to develop the best possible solutions;
- Collaborating with backend developers to ensure API contracts are clear and efficient;
- Ensuring that our product and code quality is top-notch;
- Writing e2e and integration tests to build confidence in the product, writing unit tests as documentation when needed;
- Caring about the product itself and striving to understand the problems our clients have;
- Understanding the responsibilities of working on a living product with active clients;
- Being ready to dive into the complex business logic of the financial or accounting domain.
People: The new team is just being built. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the crucial designs and architecture of the applications.
Self-development: We guarantee regular challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, you will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialist.