Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you passionate about Kubernetes and Google Cloud? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions? Forbytes is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is ready for new challenges.
It is assumed that a talented and conscientious person will meet the level required in Forbytes if they have 4+ years of work experience as a DevOps engineer and could demonstrate skills, and competence in:
– Not less than 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
– Cloud Environments;
– Strong background in Linux/Unix administration;
– Able to show good knowledge and practical experience with Docker and container configurations(not less than 2 years of experience);
– Knowledge with containerized deployments Kubernetes(at least 2 year experience). Experience with service mesh configurations would be a plus(Istio, Anthos, etc);
– Knowledge of Terraform and Ansible;
– Experience with the Google Cloud ecosystem(at least 2 years);
– Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration/continuous; deployment/continuous delivery, and release engineering tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, Cloud Build/Cloud Deploy, etc);
– Experience in creating and supporting highly loaded internet application environments that include web, application, and database servers, caching, queues, and load-balancing systems;
– Experience with MongoDB, MSSQL;
– Experience with .Net-based applications;
– At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English;
– Good knowledge of at least one of the scripting languages(Bash, Python, etc).
– Your job as a Senior DevOps engineer is to work together with the team and client and to deliver the requested work for our partner. Your primary responsibility will be:
– Migrate infrastructure from on-premise to the Google Cloud ecosystem;
– Help with application migration from monolith to microservices;
– Advice and help the client with optimal solutions that fit their business interests;
– Build and manage cloud server networks and infrastructure in production, test, and development environments;
– Build and maintain the CI/CD systems that run all the automated testing systems;
– Perform standard administration functions as needed;
– Monitor system performance, make recommendations to improve and implement system-wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency;
– Monitor network availability and performance;
– Assist in formulating security mechanisms to prevent, detect and respond to internal and external security threats;
– Handle production support issues as they arise.
People: The team consists of primarily Senior Engineers. You will work directly with our client’s CEO and Scrum Master and have your influence on the essential designs.
Project: Our client is a product company one of the leading e-commerce platform providers for online retailers in Scandinavia.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions; you will be able to contribute to your client success and growth.
- Flexible working schedule;
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people;
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate;
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays;
- Paid 20 working vacation days;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.);
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth);
- Company MacBook.