Senior Back End Engineer (Java)
We are looking for an experienced Back End Engineer to join our RnD team.
As a Back End Engineer, you’ll get the chance to build a high-scale, performant and secure, modern SaaS product serving thousands of businesses worldwide!
You will work with a highly professional team and have the opportunity to experience multiple technologies; from Java back ends to serverless NodeJS applications, running on modern cloud infrastructure.
- A solid understanding of distributed and scalable production systems;
- High standards for code quality, testability, maintainability, security, and performance;
- Team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluent in English – spoken and written;
- Previous experience with NodeJS – an advantage;
- Previous experience working on financials/payments systems – an advantage;
- Previous experience in a start-up environment – an advantage.
- Join a team of highly experienced engineers, tackling tough problems and finding creative ways to solve them;
- Work closely with product owners to deliver high-performing, scalable back end applications, and API services/products;
- Build large and complex, customer-facing web applications and API products from the ground up using modern technologies;
- Maintain, enhance and improve the back end empowering our platform;
- Have full ownership over designing, implementing, and testing features and services that make up our backend/platform;
- Continuously push the professionalism bar higher by promoting a culture of quality and ownership.
- Flexible working schedule;
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people;
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate;
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays;
- Paid 20 working vacation days;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.);
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth);
- Company MacBook.