Quality Assurance Engineer
You are a self-disciplined Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about your job and looking for new professional challenges. You want to deliver quality results and show off your skills. Currently, one of our teams needs an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, who will help us to solve our client’s business needs.
- Well-formed test checklists, test cases
- Performing tests and providing test results
- Requirements analysis and clarifications management
- Identifying potential issues and resolving them before they become a constraint on the project
- Prioritizing work to make sure that critical issue does not affect the project in a negative way
- Coming up with a recommendation for project/process improvement
Your role in the project
- Creating test sessions, and other testing documentation that is required for the project
- Performing manual, regression testing
- Performing integration tests with 3rd-party tools (ERP system, payment provider, etc)
- Analyzing and validating User Scenarios & Acceptance Tests (US&ATs)
- Developing preconditions needed for test sessions (scenarios)
- Evaluating needed testing coverage and developing cases based on it
- Developing and maintaining all kind of testing domination related to the testing process
- Seeing and escalating potential risks and affected sides
- Preparing testing reports
- Participating in releases preparations and demo’s presentations
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience criteria:
- Has 2+ years working as Quality Assurance Engineer or was involved on an enterprise-level project, where their work brought business value and they can explain how exactly
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Experienced in validation and verification of business rules
- Good practical knowledge of JIRA, MySQL, GIT, Unix/Linux
- Good at confirmation testing and integration testing with third-party services (ERP system knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge of requirements analysis and clarification
- Able to create and run tests based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Able to develop preconditions needed for test scenarios
- Able to estimate tasks, evaluate needed testing coverage, and develop cases based on it
- Able to develop all kinds of project documentation related to the testing process
- Able to see potential risks and affected sides to detect impact during regression testing
- Certifications & Training
- Write and speak in English (Intermediate or higher)
- Complete high-quality work with thoroughness and accuracy
- Deliver results using standards and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Meet deadlines
- Maintain control of work regardless of stress
- Manage priorities
- Accept responsibilities
People: A team of 40 talented and switched-on individuals divided into several sub-teams, such as
- PIM (Product Info Management)
- Public Channels
- Continuous Enhancement
- And Others
The current sub-team consists of 3 Back-end developers, 1 Front-end developer, PM, BA, QA.
As the Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work closely with the development team in Lviv and with Product Owners on the client’s side. The position is opening in the Lviv office.
Project: Home Furnishing Nordic is a multi-brand organization that sells furniture in the Scandinavian region. It has a big IT department handled by Forbytes’ dedicated team. Different sub-projects have dedicated sub-teams that handle different aspects of HFN business: PIM, Public channels, Dashboard, Continuous Enhancement, Purchasing, etc.
The proposed QA position is mainly for Public channels team extension that anyway does not strictly attach you to this sub-project in the future.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.