Are you a self-disciplined leader who is passionate about project management? Do you understand how to facilitate the work of others to bring value and deliver quality results? Do you enjoy the discovery process of eliciting requirements and giving advice to help businesses and individuals succeed? We are looking for a pro-active project manager that would help both us and our client-partners grow.
- Demonstrate your talent and skills in leadership and facilitation, delivering solutions that give our client-partners the capability they need within agreed tolerances
- Advising and guiding our client-partners, giving candid and informed feedback with support from Forbytes management and technical leads
- Cover all aspects of software project and portfolio management, effective communication being one of the most important ones
Your role in the project
- Identify and agree on tolerances with the team and client-partners for product scope, project scope, time, cost, quality, benefits
- Implement good risk management strategies to manage both threats and opportunities
- Keep the team and stakeholders aligned and focused on delivering on the project objectives
- Prepare and manage the work breakdown structure
- Run effort estimation sessions with the team
- Make sure that the roles and responsibilities for each person, including client-partners are clearly documented and assigned
- Hold individuals accountable to the responsibilities in their role description
- Prepare weekly status reports
- Advise client-partners to terminate projects that no longer serve a business need
A successful candidate for this position should have the following technical knowledge and experience:
1+ years of relevant experience as a Project Manager or being involved in working with an enterprise project level where the candidate can explain how their work has given a business value/result
You must demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Constraint management skills
- Managing project variables of cost, scope, risk, quality, time and benefits
- Risk management, identifying both threats and opportunities
- Business analysis & requirement development skills
- Time management & planning skills
- People management skills
- Must be familiar and able to work with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of different PM methodologies
- Write and speak in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen and understand others first
- A good and reliable team player
- Striving for constant improvement and self-education
- Experience in eCommerce projects is a plus.
About Forbytes: Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine and over 70 employees. We focus on helping our client-partners by understanding their business in depth. We identify what capabilities they need and we deliver the perfect digital tools for them to use.
We pride ourselves in having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that they can contribute to the company and function well together.
The position is opened in Lviv office.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences.
Benefits: Comfortable office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.