Our client is a start-up that provides an all-in-one platform that is innovating the short-term property management industry. We build products that help property managers operate their inventory efficiently, improve guest experience, reduce costs and optimize the revenue generated from short-term stays. Our competitive advantage is based on our ability to simplify complex operations and provide intuitive, engaging, and slick user interactions so we are looking for a passionate, talented, highly motivated Product Designer to extend our Product Design team.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, and UI for web and native mobile products, preferably B2B SaaS
- Experience running research to gather customer needs/requirements/feedback
- Experience in creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs
- Expertise in creating delightful and high-level UI designs
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Miro, or similar
- Proficiency with both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy-to-understand designs
- Strong team player
- Experience working in an agile environment
- High-level verbal and written English
Your role in the project (responsibilities):
Reporting to the Head of Product Design you will:
- Work closely with Product Managers across Guesty’s Product Lines to craft intelligent, cutting-edge, high-quality, and user-centric digital experiences
- Conduct user research, analyze needs and intents, identify personas, and customer journey maps, and uncover jobs to be done
- Design an easy-to-use user interface according to the most advanced world-class UI
- Act as the user advocate, incorporating user-centric design principles
- Develop UI concepts, brainstorm, and create wireframes and prototypes
- Deliver detailed designs of the user experience
- Craft, pitch, and validate design strategies
People: The new team that is just being built. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the crucial designs and architecture of the applications.
Self-development: We guarantee regular challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, you will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialist.