In Forbytes we implement creative and innovative ideas in an atmosphere where everyone has an invaluable impact.
If you are a proactive and talented individual who is passionate about working with people and have a great desire to improve your skills and grow with our company – this position is just for you!
A successful candidate for this position should have at least 0.5+ years of relevant experience as an Office Coordinator or being involved in a similar position.
You must demonstrate skills, knowledge, and experience in the following areas:
- Communication skills
- Candid, respectful, and proactive within the team
- Time management skills
- Focused on quality in your day-to-day work
- Good, reliable, and responsible team player
- Write and speak English (Intermediate or higher).
- Welcoming visitors and clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with correspondence and documents (sorting, faxing, scanning, emailing, posting, registering, etc.)
- Managing travels: business trip arrangements for company employees and visitors (budgeting business trips; transportation and accommodation arrangements, etc.)
- Organizing events & team buildings
- Organizing working places for newcomers/relocations
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
People: Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK, and Ukraine and over 70 employees. We focus on helping our client-partners by understanding their business in-depth. We identify what capability they need and we deliver the perfect digital tools for them to use.
We pride ourselves on having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that they can contribute to the whole company and so that we can function well together.
The position is opened in the Lviv office.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable & friendly atmosphere.
Benefits: Comfortable office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.