Middle Strong PHP Developer
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions? Forbytes is looking for a Middle Strong PHP developer who is ready for new challenges. If you are a pro-active and talented individual then you are just who we are looking for.
- Work in the team with experienced engineers to design scalable solutions
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solutions based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria.
- Analyze and recommend constant improvements
- Deliver high-quality code that meets requirements
Your role in the project
- Deliver functionality specified in requirements and meet the acceptance criteria
- Deliver code that is testable logical, structured, and meets standards
- Come up with recommending a solution that best fits client business needs
- Create tech documentation of developed solutions
- Integrate e-commerce solutions with external systems
- Support and maintenance issues to full-scale, sophisticated online stores
- Estimates issues and tasks
A successful candidate for this position should have the following technical knowledge and experience:
- At least two years of relevant experience without any pauses and switches to other languages as PHP Back-End (full-stack also works) developer working with Laravel/Lumen/Symfony frameworks for at least a year.
- Understanding of OOP/Functional programming principles and design patterns.
- Unit testing experience is required;
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7.0 and higher and MySQL Database
- Experience in working with GIT
- Familiarity with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.);
- Familiarity with any cloud-based environment (AWS/Google Cloud)
- Experience with building REST API-based applications
- Experience with Docker-based local dev environment
- Vue JS or React JS framework or at least any front-end experience
- Redis experience
- eCommerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developer level)
People: A team of 40 talented and motivated individuals that are divided into several sub-teams, such as PIM (Product Info Management), Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, etc.
The position is opening in the office in Lviv.
Project: Home Furnishing Nordic is a multi-brand organization that sells furniture in the Scandinavian region. It has a big IT department handled by the Forbytes dedicated team. There are different sub-projects with dedicated sub-teams which handle different aspects of HFN business: PIM, Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, etc. Current position might be referred to any of the existing teams but does not strictly attach the candidate to the exact sub-project in the future.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side in Sweden.