Middle Quality Assurance Engineer
You are a self-disciplined Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about your job and looking for new professional challenges. You want to deliver quality results and show off your skills. Currently, one of our teams needs an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer, who will help us to solve our client’s business needs.
- Performing tests and providing test results
- Requirements analysis and clarifications management
- Identifying potential issues and resolving them before they become a constraint on the project
- Prioritizing work to make sure that critical issue does not affect the project in a negative way
- Coming up with a recommendation for project/process improvement
Your role in the project:
- Creating test sessions, and other testing documentation that is required for the project
- Performing manual, regression testing
- Analyzing and validating User Scenarios & Acceptance Tests (US&ATs)
- Developing preconditions needed for test sessions (scenarios)
- Evaluating needed testing coverage and developing cases based on it
- Developing and maintaining all kinds of testing domination related to the testing process
- Seeing and escalating potential risks and affected sides
- A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience criteria:
- Has 2+ years working as Quality Assurance Engineer
- Knowledge of requirements analysis and clarification
- Able to create and run tests based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Able to develop preconditions needed for test scenarios
- Able to develop all kinds of project documentation related to the testing process
- Able to see potential risks and affected sides to detect impact during regression testing
- Write and speak in English (Intermediate or higher)
- Experience in Magento projects
- Experience in E-commerce projects
- Good practical knowledge of JIRA, MySQL, ERP
- Attention to detail
- Manage priorities
- Accept responsibilities
People: The new team that is in the process of building. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the important designs. The position is opening in offices in Lviv or remote in Ukraine.
Client’s Project: We are global health and nutrition company, dynamic, courageous, and ambitious to inspire wellness while contributing positively to the needs of society and the planet. We have three business segments – Baby, Adult, and Pet Nutrition and Care – supporting whole-family health and happiness, with premium brands providing nutrition and wellness solutions backed by science. Consumer brands include Swisse, Biostime, Solid Gold Pet, Dodie, Good Goût, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare, and CBII.
Forbytes is an IT partner for the European department and helps their team to build e-commerce solutions on Magento.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side after the Covid restriction.