Middle Magento 2 Front-End Developer
Are you passionate about Magento 2? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions? Forbytes is looking for a Middle Magento Front-End Developer who is ready for new challenges. If you are a pro-active and talented individual then you are just who we are looking for. Your job will require teamwork, so it is important that you have good communication and time management skills.
- Create an innovative eCommerce solution based on Magento 2 for independent Magento Agency from Sweden
- Complete high-quality work with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve desired results
- Advice and assist the client with solutions that fit all their business requirements
- Offer innovative approaches for project development on Magento 2 platform using the latest technologies
Your role in the project
- Develop new modules and additional functionality using Magento 2
- Provide feedback for the team and client on the best approaches to satisfy business needs using technology and the services Forbytes supply
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solutions based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria
- Constantly analyze and provide ways of improving the solution
- Deliver defect-free code that meets all requirements
- Identify possible issues and set estimates for tasks
2+ years of experience as a Front-End developer working with Magento platform and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Experience in developing and testing solutions for different browsers and devices
- Understanding of basic OOP principles and design patterns
- Experience in working with GIT
- Experience in Magento 2 is essential (understanding of Magento’s code structure, API, extension architecture, theme hierarchy and fallback components)
- Familiarity with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.)
- Being a cooperative team player
- Being an excellent problem solver
- Writing and speaking English on Upper-Intermediate level or higher
- Experience with Knockout.js, RequireJS, LESS.
- E-commerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developer level)
- Magento 2 certification
- Advantage, but not required: Experience in Pimcore product
People: A new team that is in the process of building. You will work directly with a representative of our client and have influence on important decisions.
The position is opening in offices in Lviv and Uzhorod.
Project: An independent e-commerce expert who offers everything from consulting to implementation and management, and focuses on digital transformation, strategy, ROI, business management and business value. Our client-partner has helped over 100 companies develop their e-commerce since 2002. PIM systems and Magento are two of their areas of expertise.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: New spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side in Sweden.