- Create an innovative eCommerce solution based on Magento 2 for independent Magento Agency from Sweden
- Complete high-quality work with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve desired results
- Advice and assist the client with solutions that fit all their business requirements
- Offer innovative approaches for project development on Magento 2 platform using the latest technologies
Your role in the project
- Develop new modules and additional functionality using Magento 2
- Provide feedback for the team and client on the best approaches to satisfy business needs using technology and the services Forbytes supply
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solutions based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria
- Constantly analyze and provide ways of improving the solution
- Deliver defect-free code that meets all requirements
- Identify possible issues and set estimates for tasks
2+ years of experience as a Front-End developer working with Magento platform and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Experience in developing and testing solutions for different browsers and devices
- Understanding of basic OOP principles and design patterns
- Experience in working with GIT
- Experience in Magento 2 is essential (understanding of Magento’s code structure, API, extension architecture, theme hierarchy and fallback components)
- Familiarity with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.)
- Being a cooperative team player
- Being an excellent problem solver
- Writing and speaking English on Upper-Intermediate level or higher
- Experience with Knockout.js, RequireJS, LESS.
- E-commerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developer level)
- Magento 2 certification
- Advantage, but not required: Experience in Pimcore product
People: A new team that is in the process of building. You will work directly with a representative of our client and have influence on important decisions.
The position is opening in offices in Lviv and Uzhorod.
Project: An independent e-commerce expert who offers everything from consulting to implementation and management, and focuses on digital transformation, strategy, ROI, business management and business value. Our client-partner has helped over 100 companies develop their e-commerce since 2002. PIM systems and Magento are two of their areas of expertise.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: New spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side in Sweden.