- Create an innovative eCommerce solution based on Magento 2 technologies for independent Magento Agency from Sweden
- Build integrations with external systems, such as ERP and PIM
- Advice and assist the client with optimal solutions for their business requests
- Offer innovative approaches for project development on Magento 2 platform using the latest technologies
Your role in the project
- Develop new modules and extra functionality using Magento 2
- Develop integrations between eCommerce and external systems
- Provide feedback for the team and client on how best to achieve business needs using technology and the services Forbytes supply
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solution based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria
- Analyze and recommend constant improvement
- Deliver defect-free code that meets requirements
- Estimate issues and tasks
3+ years of experience as a PHP Back-End developer working with Magento platform and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7.0 and higher and MySQL Database
- Experience in working with GIT
- Experience in Magento 2 is essential (understanding of Magento code structure, API, extension architecture, theme hierarchy and fallback components)
- Familiar with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.)
- Being a cooperative team player
- Being an excellent problem solver
- Writing and speaking English on Upper-Intermediate level or higher
- ECommerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developer level)
- Magento 2 certification
- Advantage, but not required: experience of Pimcore product
People: The new team that is in the process of building. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the important designs. The position is opening in offices in Lviv and Uzhorod.
Project: An independent eCommerce expert who offers everything from consulting to implementation and management and focus on digital transformation, strategy, ROI, business management and business value. Our client-partner has helped 100 companies develop their eCommerce since its inception in 2002. PIM systems and Magento are two of their areas of expertise.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side in Sweden.