Middle Full Stack Developer
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for a skilled Middle Full Stack Developer with an eye for detail to join our growing company. If you are a pro-active and talented individual it might just, be you that we are looking for!
- Work in the team with experienced engineers to design scalable solutions
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solutions based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria.
- Analyze and recommend constant improvements
- Deliver high-quality code that meets requirements
Your role in the project
Your job as a Middle Full Stack developer is to work with our client to develop and manage their requirements in comprehensive detail.
Among your responsibility will be:
- Deliver clear, free defect, and tested code
- Analyze and develop the custom required functionality
- Follow the agreed development process
- Properly manage time by correctly estimating the work and logging time
- Encouraging teammates
- Develop a good understanding of the client’s business needs and what is important to the client customers.
- Come up with recommending a solution that best fits client business needs.
- Analyze and recommend constant improvement.
To qualify for the job candidates must be able:
- Has at least 2 years of relevant experience as a Full Stack developer or being involved in developing at least one more project of enterprise-level and where the candidate can explain of how their work has given business value/result
- Has primary experience with Back-End and is important knowledge of Front-End
Primary Back End knowledge:
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7 and higher
- Knowledge of Vue.js or React JS framework
- MySQL Database
- Good with Laravel framework
- Would be a significant advantage of having knowledge with such instruments as Redis, Docker, Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Vue.js or React JS framework would be an advantage,
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS.
- Experience with mobile-first approach
- Experience with GIT
People: A team of 40 talented and motivated individuals that are divided into several sub-teams, such as PIM (Product Info Management), Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, etc.
The position is opening in the office in Lviv.
Project: Home Furnishing Nordic is a multi-brand organization that sells furniture in the Scandinavian region. It has a big IT department handled by the Forbytes dedicated team. There are different sub-projects with dedicated sub-teams which handle different aspects of HFN business: PIM, Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, etc. Current position might be referred to any of the existing teams but does not strictly attach the candidate to the exact sub-project in the future.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side in Sweden.