Middle Front-End Engineer (Public team project)
Are you a confident and ambitious front-end engineer who is driven to having new challenges? Do you want to create and implement innovative solutions that using millions of people? We are welcome you and have the job for you!
- Working in a team with experienced architects and engineers to design a scalable solution
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solution based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria
- Analyze and recommend constant improvement
- Deliver defect-free code that meets requirements
Your role in the project
- Deliver functionality specified in requirements that meets the acceptance criteria
- Deliver code that is testable, logically structured, and meets standards
- Recommend a solution that best fits the client’s business needs
- Create tech documentation of developed solutions
- Integrate e-commerce solutions with external systems
- Support and maintain complex, full-scale online stores and fix their issues
- Estimate tasks and issues
3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Has at least three years of relevant experience as a front-end developer or being involved in developing in two or more projects of enterprise-level and where the candidate can explain of how their work has given business value/result
- Experience with React/Redux.
- Knowledge and experience with Webpack
- Has relevant experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS.
- Experience in creating responsive HTML markups.
- Experience with GIT
- Understanding Docker and containers
- Experience in working with GIT
- Intermediate and higher English level
It will be good if the candidate has knowledge or previous experience
- Knowledge of Vue.js framework would be an advantage, as Trademax could consider a candidate with Vue.js experience to work on an affiliate project.
- Back-end development (PHP/MySQL/MariaDB/Redis/KeyDB)
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developers level)
People: The team consists of primarily Senior Engineers. You will work directly with our client’s CTO and have your influence on the essential designs.
Project: Our client-partner is one of the leading online retailers in Scandinavia that ensures a highly dynamic environment and an increase in the number of projects.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions; you will be able to contribute to your and client success and growth.
- Flexible working schedule
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 20 working vacation days
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Company MacBook