Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools and solutions across their business to do their work with ease.
Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere.
Your job as a Middle Front-End developer is to work with our client-partner to develop and manage their requirements in comprehensive detail. Amongst your responsibility are:
- Give feedback to the team and client-partner on how best to achieve business needs using technology and the services Forbytes supply.
- Analyse and deliver the most suitable solution based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria.
- Analyse and recommend constant improvements.
- Delivering defect free code that meets business requirements.
The successful candidate
Your soft skills are as important as your technical and vocational skills in developing good working relationships. We look for team members who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understands what they are saying
- A good and reliable team player
- Result oriented, self-organized person
- Constantly improving your knowledge and skills
To be a successful candidate for this position a person should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience as a front-end developer or being involved in developing two or more projects at enterprise level and where the candidate can explain how their work has given business value/results
- Experience with React.js framework is a must as JS framework and Redux are the main frameworks being used in the project
- Knowledge of working with Vue.js framework would be an advantage as the project may consider using a candidate with Vue.js experience to work with an affiliate project
- Has relevant experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS
- Knowledge and experience with tools like Webpack and Gulp
- Experience with the mobile first approach
- Experience with GIT
Additional advantages are if the candidate have previous experience with:
- Back-end development
- Web performance optimization
Candidates must be able to
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Complete assignments with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results and high-quality work
- Follow standards and procedures
- Keep complete records and reporting required for the role
- Pay attention to detail
- Complete assignments by or before the deadline
- Produce sufficient work in a limited amount of time
- Maintain control of their work regardless of external pressures
- Manage priorities
- Accept responsibilities
- You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with the support from mentors
Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave and public holidays
- English classes and support towards your development
Possibility of participating in conferences, workshops both local and international
- Working in a modern and spacious office with a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks