Middle Front End Developer
We are passionate about digital commerce! We are growing and are now looking for you who want to become an essential part of a committed and skilled team of talented engineers. Together we build an e-commerce solution for one of the fastest-growing retail companies in Scandinavian region. Started with a small basic solution, our team developed, modern and fast scaling e-commerce product, where clusters of web servers regularly handle millions of users and thousands of orders monthly.
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- Has at least three years of relevant experience as a Front-End developer
Primary: experience with Vue.js framework as this is the main JS framework and Vuex that is used in Project
Secondary: knowledge of React.js framework would be an advantage, as a project could consider a candidate with React.js experience to work on an affiliate project.
- Has relevant experience with HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS.
- Knowledge and experience with tools like Webpack and Gulp
- Experience with the mobile-first approach
- Experience with GIT
- Write and speak in English (English level on Intermediate or higher). This role requires occasional communication with Project Stakeholders and Product Owners.
It Will be good if the candidate has knowledge or previous experience
- E-commerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developers level)
People: A team of 40 talented and switched-on individuals that are divided into several sub-teams: PIM (Product Info Management), Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, Continuous Enhancement, etc. Every team the time being consists of Tech Lead, Back-End, Front-end engineer roles as well as PM, BA, QA.
The position is opening in the Lviv office.
Project: Home Furnishing Nordic is a multi-brand organization that sells furniture in the Scandinavian region. It has a big IT department handled by Forbytes’ dedicated team. There are different sub-projects with dedicated sub-teams that handle different aspects of HFN business: PIM, Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, Continuous Enhancement, etc. We are having openings in most of the teams so the candidate will have an advantage to work in different teams and various types of tasks in the future.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
- Flexible working schedule
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 20 working vacation days
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Company MacBook