Middle DevOps Engineer
Are you passionate about Kubernetes, Google Cloud or AWS? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions? Forbytes is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer who is ready for new challenges.
- Advice and help the client with optimal solutions for their business requests
- Offer innovative approaches for project development on the Cloud platform using the latest technologies
- Develop new features in client’s Cloud production environment
- Monitor network availability and performance
Your role in the project
- Build and manage cloud server networks and infrastructure in production, test and development environments
- Build and maintain the CI/CD systems that run all automated testing systems
- Help and work with other DevOps engineers and the development team to optimize and automate the development process
- Perform standard administration tasks as needed
- Monitor system performance, make recommendations to improve and implement system-wide changes to enhance overall system efficiency
- Assist in formulating security mechanisms to prevent, detect and respond to internal and external security threats
- Handle production support issues as they arise
3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Cloud Environments
- Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge and practical experience with Docker and container configurations
- Knowledge of Kubernetes containerized deployments
- Knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS ecosystem
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (CI/CD, Jenkins, etc.)
- ⦁ Experience with supporting highly loaded internet application environments that include web, application and database servers, caching, queues, and load balancing systems
- Experience with Git
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to effectively communicate and listen to others
- A good and reliable team player
- Goal-oriented and self-organized
- Constantly working on improving knowledge and skills
People: Currently our DevOps team consists of two highly skilled DevOps and we are looking for a new talented teammate to expand our team.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international DevOps conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.