You are a motivated and self-disciplined Magento 2 or PHP full stack developer who wants to work with Magento 2. You want to deliver quality results and show off your skills and ability to deliver high-performance e-commerce solutions based on Magento 2. We are looking to expand our current teams to take care of the increased demand for businesses building their online stores on Magento 2 platform.
You will work with well known international companies group that produces products in health and sports nutrition segment. The group build this global e-commerce based on Magento platform. You will need to develop a good understanding of the client business and their customer’s needs. We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
Your role in the project
- Develop new modules and extra functionality using Magento 2
- Develop integrations between eCommerce and external systems
- Provide feedback for the team and client on how best to achieve business needs using technology and the services Forbytes supply
- Analyze and deliver the most suitable solution based on approved requirements and their acceptance criteria
- Analyze and recommend constant improvement
- Deliver defect-free code that meets requirements
- Estimate issues and tasks
3+ years of experience as a PHP Back-End developer working with Magento platform and ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of PHP starting from version 7.0 and higher and MySQL Database
- Experience in working with GIT
- Experience in Magento 2 is essential (understanding of Magento’s code structure, API, extension architecture, theme hierarchy and fallback components)
- Familiar with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers, etc.);
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher). This role requires regular communication with Project Stakeholders and Product Owners.
- E-commerce business domain
- Web performance optimization
- Experience in agile development approach (knowing Jira on developers level)
- Magento 2 certification
People: The new team that is in the process of building. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the important designs. The position is opening in offices in Lviv or remote in Ukraine.
Client’s Project: We are global health and nutrition company, dynamic, courageous and ambitious to inspire wellness while contributing positively to the needs of society and the planet. We have three business segments – Baby, Adult and Pet Nutrition and Care – supporting whole-family health and happiness, with premium brands providing nutrition and wellness solutions backed by science. Consumer brands include Swisse, Biostime, Solid Gold Pet, Dodie, Good Goût, Aurelia Probiotic Skincare and CBII.
Forbytes is an IT partner for the European department and helps their team to build e-commerce solution on Magento.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists. Business trips on the customer’s side after the Covid restriction.