Machine Learning engineer
Home Furnishing Nordic is a multi-brand organization that is about selling furniture in the Scandinavian region. It has an extensive IT department handled by Forbytes dedicated team. There are different sub-projects with dedicated sub-teams covering different aspects of HFN business: PIM system, Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, AI (ML) etc. The current position is mainly targeted to developing new AI solutions using Machine learning within AI (ML) projects.
Required experience and knowledge
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- Has at least two years as an ML developer
- Strong understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms: to be familiar with the process (data collection, training, evaluation, and making iterative improvements) of building effective learning systems;
- Practical experience in at least one of the following problems: object detection, segmentation, translations, image processing, classification;
- Experience with data cleaning, analysis, and developing efficient, accurate data annotation schemes.
- Mathematical and/or Algorithmic background (understanding vector math (addition, subtraction), DBSCAN algorithm)
- Knowledge of Python and relevant libs such as Numpy; Opencv-python; Dash; Pymysql; Matplotlib, etc
- Knowledge of Database
- Mongo and MariaDB
- Experience with SQL
- Intermediate and higher English level
- Experience in working with GIT
It Will be a benefit if the candidate has knowledge or previous experience with:
Languages and Libraries:
People: The team consists of primarily Senior Engineers. You will work directly with our client’s CEO and Scrum Master and have your influence on the essential designs.
Project: Our client is a product company one of the leading e-commerce platform providers for online retailers in Scandinavia.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions; you will be able to contribute to your and client success and growth.
- Flexible working schedule
- A highly motivated team of professional sharp-minded people
- Comfortable office in a good location with restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 20 working vacation days
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
- Incentives (marriage, childbirth)
- Company MacBook