Our team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Back-End Developer.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Back-End Developer. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard to managing our data and analytics systems.
Our client provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market.
Is a management platform for small short-term rental hosts & property owners. Manage and automate operations across multiple listings and accounts on different platforms through our iOS, Android, and web apps.
- You will be part of the development team and will be working on core features of the platform
- Deliver quality solutions for end-users and maintain the quality of the platform
- Optimize performance to support the fast-growing business.
- 5+ years of experience as a BE developer in a product environment
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot and a public cloud (preferably AWS).
- Strong team-player mindset and collaborative attitude
- Deliver maintainable code
- Experience with Hibernate and SQL database (preferably MySQL)
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience setting up CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Experience with Github, RabbitMQ, and Node.js
- Experience with developing solutions as part of a team
People: The new team that is just being built. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the crucial designs and architecture of the applications.
Self-development: We guarantee regular challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, you will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialist.