Are you a highly motivated person who is passionate about your job and is looking for a new professional challenge? Do you want to deliver quality results and show off your skills? Due to our continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated IT Recruiter. We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork, and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
- Full life cycle recruitment process (from the understanding of vacancy’s requirements, sourcing of candidates, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential offers)
- Working with other our recruitment team, to understand, qualify and prioritize demand
- Create new ways to engage passive candidates through sourcing and social media
- Target qualified candidates and screen resumes identifying potential matches
- Compose, monitor, and maintain job postings on various job boards
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience
- Creating a pipeline of candidates for various local technology roles
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the recruiting process
- Prepare weekly status reports
- 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- High level of understanding of programming languages, technologies, and tools
- Strong knowledge of a variety of recruitment sourcing strategies to help build the qualified candidate pool for open positions
- Ability to manage daily tasks within ATS, candidate tracking, etc.
- Being result-oriented and willing to take responsibility
- Strong motivation to manage expectations
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Be thorough, accurate, and able to deal patiently with requests
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level.
About Forbytes: Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK , and Ukraine and over 75 employees. We focus on helping our client-partners by understanding their business in-depth. We identify what capabilities they need and we deliver the perfect digital tools for them to use.
We pride ourselves on having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that they can contribute to the company and function well together.
You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you:
- Professional challenges
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave, and public holidays
- A possibility of professional growth in other IT areas
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences.
Benefits: Comfortable office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.