Head of Marketing
We are in the process of transforming our Marketing department to handle our growth – both in terms of performance and expansion into new markets.
We are looking for a proactive individual who enjoys taking responsibility and isn’t afraid of new challenges. By being innovative and analytical, you will get the possibility to re-invent our marketing processes and become an essential part of the Marketing department and the company management team.
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in IT outsourcing companies on marketing-related positions (only companies that target US, Canada, UK, Western Europe, Nordics, Israel; Australia, or similar);
- Advanced English level;
- Good understanding of marketing in the IT industry (outsourcing);
- Experience in developing and implementing a marketing strategy;
- Experience with company brand development;
- Practical experience in digital marketing;
- Good understanding of SEO;
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.;
- People management skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
Seniority Level: Head/Director
Head of Marketing will be responsible for supporting company growth with clear marketing strategies and actions. This work requires close collaboration with C-Level executives and strong management skills. Core responsibilities:
- Define and implement a marketing strategy, hold responsibility for its success;
- Build and lead an effective marketing team, ensure its high performance;
- Develop, implement and assess marketing campaigns across all channels;
- Work constantly on improving marketing campaigns;
- Define the marketing budget and hold responsibility for its effective use;
- Assist management with setting company growth expectations that can be supported by marketing activities;
- Support and influence business development activities;
- Maintain websites and analyze data;
- Plan and execute campaigns for promotion of company services and products;
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
About Forbytes: Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK, and Ukraine and over 70 employees. We focus on helping our client-partners by understanding their business in-depth. We identify what capability they need and deliver the perfect digital tools for them to use.
We pride ourselves on having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that they can contribute to the company and function well together.
The position is opened in the Lviv office.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions.
Benefits: Comfortable office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.