Front End Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to join our team.
As a Front End engineer, you’ll build product experiences that will set a new standard for financial applications and provide an amazing experience for our customers. You’ll be working with a strong and talented team that cares deeply about continuous deployment, code reviews, and automating everything.
- At least 5 years’ experience in frontend development – a Must.
- Experience in backend development – a big advantage.
- You enjoy architecting and implementing complex web front ends with a clear understanding of performance, security, and maintainability aspects.
- Be at the top of your game in at least one framework such as Vue, Angular, or React, and know your way around modern frontend languages such as ES6 and TypeScript.
- Experience with and understanding of different state management solutions (Redux, NgRx, Relay, Akita, etc.).
- Fluent English – spoken and written.
- Ability to self-learn new skills and technologies.
- Motivated fast independent learner and great at problem-solving.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Help lead the design and implementation of the front-end of our product, including large and complex web applications from the ground up.
- Build smart, simple & intuitive customer-facing web applications.
- Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Work with highly experienced engineers to tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Perform ongoing research and create new features and product ideas.
People: The new team is just being built. You will work directly with our client’s side representative and have your influence on the crucial designs and architecture of the applications.
Self-development: We guarantee regular challenges and the ability to make your own decisions, you will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Conditions: Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialist.