Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork? Do you want to create and implement innovative, high-quality solutions? Forbytes is looking for a Business Analyst who is ready for new challenges. If you are a pro-active and talented individual then you are just who we are looking for. As your job will require teamwork it is important that you have good communication and time management skills.
Your role in the project
- Create and maintain the Capability Breakdown Structure (CBS)
- Write up high-level project requirements
- Create the Build Road Map using epics from the CBS
- Write detailed requirements and User Scenarios & Acceptance Tests (US&AT’s)
- Communicate written requirements among the team
- Manage requirements in their life cycle
- Conduct and participate in project meetings and discussions regarding business needs and their solution
- Analyse the current state of business processes
- Analyze the delivered solution after launching the product
- Work daily in CONFLUENCE and JIRA
- Continuous collaboration with the team and client-partners
- Day-to-day communication with representatives from the client-side
A successful candidate for this position should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- 1+ years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst or related position with similar responsibilities
- Write and speak English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher)
- Elicit and document business requirements for software development projects
- Complete assignments with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results and high-quality work
- Follow standards and procedures
- Keep complete records and reports required for the BA role
- Stick to time frames and meet deadlines
- Maintain control of your work regardless of external factors
- Manage priorities and accept responcibilities
People: A team of 40 talented and proactive individuals that are divided into several sub-teams: PIM (Product Info Management), Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, Continuous Enhancement, etc. The position is opening in the Lviv office
Project: Home Furnishing Nordic is a multi-brand organization that sells furniture in the Scandinavian region. It has a big IT department handled by Forbytes’ dedicated team. There are different sub-projects with dedicated sub-teams that handle different aspects of HFN business: PIM, Public site, Dashboard, Purchasing, Continuous Enhancement, etc.
Self-development: We guarantee regular new challenges and the ability to make your own decisions. You will be able to visit leading international tech conferences and organize meetings on the client’s side.
Benefits: Brand new spacious two-story office with all the necessary facilities, social package, and compensation benefits that will satisfy even the most demanding specialists.