Trademax: Custom Enterprise Multistore
Trademax is a Swedish online retailer focused on selling furniture and home decorations to the Scandinavian market. Forbytes’ partnership started with the Company in 2012 when Trademax had approximately 20-25 permanent employees and had a need of 2 software engineers to work with developing the custom eCommerce web platform using PHP and ReactJS. Today Trademax employs over 180 people in Sweden and has a dedicated software development team working out of our offices in Lviv. The team currently consists of 8 highly-qualified Software Engineers, a UI/UX Expert (who also doubles up as a Frontend Engineer), one tester and 2 QA Engineers.
Trademax was founded in 2008 and has been dynamically growing, by around 35% annually, since our cooperation started. This is the kind of organisation that Forbytes aims to work with, they have a clear focus in their business, working closely with the team at Forbytes to deliver the digital solutions needed by the business.
Trademax decided to increase the capacity of their e-commerce solution due to the dynamic growth of its business. The Company owns three e-commerce stores for different types of products and various markets. Forbytes is fully responsible for maintaining the e-commerce system for all three stores. This is a successful partnership which ensures the highest level of trust and delivery between the Team and the Customer. Forbytes is responsible for the full-cycle development of the solution, in particular:
– New features investigation and improvements research
– Solution architecture development
– Administrative website support for the purpose of backend processes control
– Server-side support: servers configuration, servers load control
– Processes automation development and improvement
– Quality control and quality assurance
– Technical support
The highlight of the project is that the process of the orders flow is completely automated, thus enabling the delivery of products to the end customer within 1-2 days. It makes Trademax famous for the fastest delivery in Sweden.
Key Project Features
- Easy to e-shop: comprehensive product catalogue, easy category navigation, customers management support, quick search box, secure payment gateway
- Usability: Highly intuitive and responsive UI/UX design that assures fast and easy interaction for the user with the online store
- Processes automation: sales, purchases and orders flow are fully-automated in system back office
- Instant delivery: products are delivered within 1-2 days due to all processes automation flow
- Performance: the system’s speed and performance significantly increased so it is possible to hold hundreds of orders simultaneously
- Featured products: the user is able to see recommended products list based on previous searches.
- Backend technologies: PHP 7, Laravel 5, Redis cache, node.js
- Frontend technologies & tools: React JS, Redux, ES6, smacss,SASS, webpack gulp
- DataBase: Mysql MariaDB
- Recommendation and search engine: Apptus eSales
- Continuous integration: TeamCity
- Integrations with third party tools: ERP system Microsoft Navision, Payment providers (Klarna, PayEx), WMS system, POS terminals.