Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our growing company. If you are pro-active, passionate about technology and have great testing skills you might be the one we are looking for. Your job will require that you have an eye for detail and great time management skills as it involves a lot of teamwork.
Forbytes is a Swedish company based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
- Experience in creating wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, etc.
- Experience in conducting A/B and user testing
- Good knowledge of AxureRP, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with HotJar, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- A portfolio that demonstrates your UI/UX skills
- Good spoken English. The position requires daily communication with client
- Working closely with client stakeholder to discuss, generate, and validate ideas for solution improvement
- Analyzing data with analytic tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar, and from this generating hypotheses and recommendations for A/B testing and conversion improvements
- Conducting A/B testing, analyzing test results, and creating visual reports
- Conducting user testing
- Building solutions based on analytics data, A/B and user testing results (this includes sketching, wireframing, design in Sketch, and creating user stories for development)
Soft skills and characteristics
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and ambitious, with an understanding of the importance of a humble approach to your work and your colleagues
- Understand the value of delivering excellence and quality
- Candid and pro-active within the Forbytes team and our client-partners’
- Disciplined with a great sense of time management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What we offer
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.