Talented .NET developer to work with inRiver PIM integrations
We are looking for a talented .Net developer who enjoys helping people and businesses succeed.
We help our clients by making sure they have the right digital tools across the business to do their work. Marketing is a core part of any business, whether it be manufacturing, retail, on-line e-commerce. You will play a significant role in helping our clients to be world class marketers. You will give them the ability to get their message out to their customers. As part of the Forbytes team you will work with inRiver solution consultants and the client marketing teams.
If you are talented and fulfil our core criteria, then we will give you training on the inRiver PIM. You will also have the opportunity to work on other projects.
The right person will have the following skills and knowledge.
- Solid C# .NET Skills
- The relevant experience with technology stack C#; ASP.NET including Web API 2.0; Web Services; ORM, MS SQL, Git
- Dependency Injection frameworks
- Software design knowledge (SOLID etc.)
- Unit-test frameworks (NUnit or other) unit test writing skills
Soft skills and characteristic’s:
- Good English and communication skills
- The ability to listen and understand what others are saying
- The ability to understand what capability the end user needs then advise on the best technical solution
- Ability and willingness to ask questions to makes sure everyone understands what is needed
- Focus on delivery
- Passionate about delivering excellence and quality service with dignity