Social Media Manager
Can’t imagine your life without social media? Adore networking and communications? Forbytes needs an experienced and proactive Social Media Manager who will help us to strengthen the company’s marketing activities.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work.
Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport.
We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that this small company can function well together.
The candidate will be involved and work with:
- Creating a social media strategy with other marketing stakeholders
- Implementing the social media strategy
- Manage, measure and analyse content on social media platforms
- Preparing analysis of the social-media activities
- Search and implement new approaches of audience building on social media platforms
- Make sure all social media platforms are uniform and have the correct branding
- Increasing the number of relevant followers on social media platforms
- Increasing traffic to the website through social media
- Measure and analyse the success of every social media campaign
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
Qualifications for the job
2+ years’ experience of being a Social Media Manager and has proved commercial experience in the following fields:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Excellent understanding of advertising tools of social media platforms
- Excellent English writing skills (vocabulary and grammar)
- Able to adjust the writing style to suit the business requirements
- Understanding of social media SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including email marketing and web analytics
- Able to gather and analyse large amounts of information
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in IT industry
- Technical background
Benefits of working with Forbytes
You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days); Paid sick leave and public holiday
- Free English classes and support towards your development
We discuss financial questions during 1-2-1 meetings. However, feel free to let us know what your salary expectation are in your cover letter when filling in the application form.
When can you expect to hear from us if you are successful?
A successful candidate for the position can usually expect to hear from us within a week of applying for the job. If interviews are already underway, you won’t be asked to come in for an interview till all existing interviews are completed.
What is the next step in the application process?
If your CV has passed the first round in the application process, you will be invited to an interview with the Forbytes team. You may be required to attend a second interview with our client-partners. You will be informed if you are unsuccessful at any point during this stage of the application process.
Do we have a due date for applications?
No. Apply as soon as you can as we accept candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How can I get in touch if I have questions about the job or the application process?
Contact us using E-mail, Skype or Telephone. Your first point of contact is the recruiter for this position.