You are a proactive Sales researcher who is looking for a new challenge. You are used to delivering quality results on time. Currently Forbytes needs an experienced and talented Sales researcher who will help us to find new client-partners and succeed in growing the sales department.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools and solutions across their business to do their work with ease
Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport.
We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that this small company can function well together.
Your job as a Sales Researcher is to work with our client to develop and manage their requirements in comprehensive detail.
Amongst your responsibility will be:
- Carrying out research to identify potential companies and individuals to add to the out-bound sales leads list.
- Qualifying all companies in the leads list before submitting them to the short-list of leads.
- Researching important factors about the companies and individuals that will help the sales representatives during their sales calls.
- Tracking Lead Generation and Qualification Metrics.
- Cooperating with the Sales Manager and Representatives to deliver on qualified Leads plans.
The successful candidate
Your soft skills are as important as your technical and vocational skills in developing good working relationships. We look for team members who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understands what they are saying
- A good and reliable team player
- Result oriented, self-organized person
- Constantly improving your knowledge and skills
- Keep complete records and reporting required for the Researcher role
- Maintain control of their work regardless of environmental pressures
Qualifications for the job
To be a successful candidate for this position a person should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the Software Development Industry and Technology
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Complete assignments with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results and high-quality work
- Follow standards and procedures
- Keep complete records and reporting required for the role
- Pay attention to detail
- Complete assignments by or before the deadline
- Produce sufficient work in a limited amount of time
- Maintain control of their work regardless of external pressures
- Manage priorities
- Accept responsibilities
Benefits of working with Forbytes
- You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with the support from mentors
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave and public holidays
- English classes and support towards your development
- Possibility of participating in conferences, workshops both local and international
- Working in a modern and spacious office with a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks
We discuss financial questions during 1-2-1 meetings. However, feel free to let us know what your salary expectation are in your cover letter when filling in the application form.
When can you expect to hear from us if you are successful?
A successful candidate for the position can usually expect to hear from us within a week of applying for the job. If interviews are already underway, you won’t be asked to come in for an interview till all existing interviews are completed.
What is the next step in the application process?
If your CV has passed the first round in the application process, you will be invited to an interview with the Forbytes team. You may be required to attend a final interview with our CEO or Head of the Sales department. You You will be informed if you are unsuccessful at any point during this stage of the application process.
Do we have due dates for applications?
No. Apply as soon as you can as we accept candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How can I get in touch if I have questions about the job or the application process?
Contact us using e-mail, Skype or telephone. Your first point of contact is the recruiter for this potion.