Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for a skilled QA engineer with an eye for detail to join our growing company. If you are a pro-active and talented individual it might just be you that we are looking for. As your job will require a lot of teamwork with the rest of the development team it is important that you have good communication and time management skills.
Forbytes is a Swedish company based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
- Good experience in manual testing of commercial enterprise projects, functional testing of all application’s parts
- Good experience in SDLC
- Experienced in validation and verification of business rules
- Good knowledge and practice of JIRA, MySQL, GIT, Unix/Linux
- Good at confirmation testing and integration testing with third-party services (ERP system knowledge is a plus)
- Able to create and run tests based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Able to develop preconditions needed for test scenarios
- Able to evaluate needed testing coverage and develop cases based on it
- Able to develop all kinds of project documentation related to the testing process
- Able to see potential risks and affected sides; to detect impact during regression testing
The following characteristics are important
- Interested in constant improvement of your technical skills
- Able to speak English and happy to communicate with client-partners and colleagues
- Be a project-oriented team member
- Prepared to work hard to reach set goals
Soft skills and characteristics
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and ambitious, with an understanding of the importance of a humble approach to your work and your colleagues
- Understand the value of delivering excellence and quality
- Candid and pro-active within the Forbytes team and our client-partners’
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
What we offer
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.