Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for two talented Project managers to join our growing company. If you are pro-active, passionate about technology and have great managing skills you might be one of the individuals we are looking for. Your responsibilities will include managing a development team and ensuring the project stays on track, so good communication skills are a must.
Forbytes is a Swedish company with development office based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
- 3+ years full-time practice in managing software projects with full accountability
- Experience in managing teams of 5-10 people, including geographically distributed teams
- Experience in requirement analysis, project scheduling, risk and change management
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 and/or PMI methodologies
- Ability to gain team synergy
- Pro-activity and interdependence
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or advanced English level
- Emotional maturity
- Talent for and knowledge on how to resolve conflicts of interest between individuals
- Experience in working with Jira
Personal profile and background:
- Candid and pro-active within the team and our client-partner
- Able to speak English and happy to communicate with partners and colleagues
- Good at all aspects of communication
- Disciplined with a great sense of time management
- Focused on quality in your day-to-day job
- A good and reliable team player
- Managing a software development team
- Ensuring project goals and business objectives are met through delivery of high quality software according to specifications and within the project constraints
- Working with product owner(s) and other stakeholders throughout all project stages
- Preparing project plans, roadmaps and schedules
- Preparing project break-down structures
- Assisting project stakeholders and BAs in requirements preparation
- Ensuring appropriate team staffing, pro-actively request team changes
- Preparation and enforcing the right processes, defining roles and responsibilities within the team
- Ensuring team synergy through coaching and supervising.
- Tracking the project status, project health, team velocity, team and project KPIs and reporting it
What we offer:
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.