Do you want to make a difference by combining passion for technology with helping others using the systems we develop for our partners?
Forbytes is looking for a talented .NET developer to join our growing company. If you are disciplined and pro-active you might be the one we are looking for. Your job will involve a lot of technical challenges and teamwork, and will therefore require you to have good communication skills.
Forbytes is a Swedish company based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
- Practical design knowledge (design patterns, SOLID)
- Strong C#/.NET framework knowledge (.NET Core is a plus)
- ASP.NET MVC
- WebAPI 2.0
- Web services, WCF
- MSSQL, ORM
- Testing: unit, integration, acceptance
- Git, Bitbucket
Soft skills and characteristics:
- Good English and communication skills
- The ability to listen and understand what others are saying
- The ability to understand what capability the end user needs then advice on the best technical solution
- Ability and willingness to ask questions to make sure everyone understands what is needed
- Focused on delivery
- Passionate about delivering excellence and quality service with dignity
What we offer:
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.