.NET developer to work with inRiver PIM integrations
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for a talented .NET developer to join our growing company. If you are disciplined, pro-active and interested in challenging yourself you might be the one we are looking for. Your first assignment as part of the Forbytes team will be to work with inRiver solution consultants and client marketing teams. You will also have the opportunity to work on other projects.
If you are not familiar with inRiver but skilled and fulfil our core criteria, we will be happy to provide you with the training you need to work with inRiver PIM.
Forbytes is a Swedish company based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
The right person will have the following skills and knowledge.
- Solid C# .NET Skills
- The relevant experience with technology stack C#; ASP.NET including Web API 2.0; Web Services; ORM, MS SQL, Git
- Dependency Injection frameworks
- Software design knowledge (SOLID etc.)
- Unit-test frameworks (NUnit or other) unit test writing skills
Soft skills and characteristics:
- Good English and communication skills
- The ability to listen and understand what others are saying
- The ability to understand what capability the end user needs then advise on the best technical solution
- Ability and willingness to ask questions to makes sure everyone understands what is needed
- Focus on delivery
- Passionate about delivering excellence and quality service with dignity
What we offer:
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.