Middle/Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for a skilled Middle/Senior PHP developer (Laravel) with an eye for detail to join our growing company. If you are a pro-active and talented individual it might just be you that we are looking for. As your job will require a lot of teamwork with the rest of the development team it is important that you have good communication and time management skills.
Forbytes is a Swedish company based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
- 3+ years commercial experience in PHP
- Fluency in OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles
- MySQL database
- Good with Laravel framework usage
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with Version control systems usage (Git, SVN)
- Familiar with Jira
Personal profile and background
- Candid and proactive within the team and our client-partner
- Able to speak English and happy to communicate with partners and colleagues
- Good at all aspects of communication
- Disciplined with a great sense of time management
- Focused on quality in your day-to-day job
- A good and reliable team player
What we offer
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.