Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
Forbytes is looking for a skilled Magento developer to join our growing company. If you are a pro-active and talented individual it might just be you that we are looking for. Your responsibilities will include handling the daily maintenance of our client-partners’ websites and customizing the Magento platform. As your job will require a lot of teamwork with the rest of the development team it is important that you have good communication and time management skills.
Forbytes is a Swedish company based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
- Experience working with GIT
- Understanding of PHP and MySQL database
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Familiar with Linux (navigation, working with files and folders, configuring servers etc.)
- Experience in Magento is a plus (understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theme hierarchy and fallback components)
Key accountabilities of this role are:
- Building and developing websites in PHP, using Magento
- Handle the day-to-day maintenance of some of our client-partners’ websites
- Working within a close knit and busy development team
- Magento platform customization, new feature development etc
- Difference CMS adaptations for client-partner needs
- Creating Magento themes, customization
Personal profile and background:
- Able to speak English and happy to communicate with client-partners and colleagues
- Passionate about programming focused on web and mobile
- Curious and ambitious, with an understanding of the importance of a humble approach to your work and your colleagues
- Understand the value of delivering excellence and quality
- Candid and pro-active within the Forbytes team and our client-partners’
- Disciplined and with a great sense of time management
What we offer:
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.