You are a highly motivated person and is passionate about your job and is looking for a new professional challenge. You want to deliver quality results and show off your skills. Currently Forbytes recruiting team need of an experienced and talented Recruiter who will lead the recruiting team and will help solve our client’s business needs by attracting new people to Forbytes.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work.
Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport.
We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that this small company can function well together.
Your job as Lead Recruiter will be to lead the recruiting team. You will be working with our sales and marketing department to ensure that the recruiting team has the capability and ability needed to meet the Forbytes needs when it comes to employing new talents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for :
- Initiating recruiting campaign for new openings. (including writing Job Profiles and Job Adverts)
- Advertising vacancy on the WEB, LinkedIn and Dou.ua etc.
- Working and following ATS (Application tracking system)
- Actively research and hunt for talent through the web and own network
- Conducting Pre-Screen stages of interviews with candidates.
- Conducting personal interview with candidates.
- Providing interview feedback to candidates
- Presenting summaries of interview for client approval as well as to account managers
- Presenting and discussing offers with candidates
As the Lead recruiter, you will also:
- Lead the team of recruitment professionals
- Have regular meetings with all teams to define priorities and monitor the pipeline for open positions
- Make sure that the recruiting team works in the most efficient way and follow processes thoroughly
- Set up education plan and assist junior recruiters to follow them
In Coordination with the Sales department:
- Research the labor market and validate the updates with sales pipelines
- Participation in pre-sales meetings
In Coordination with Marketing department:
- Promote our company brand for potential candidates and freelancers.
- Constantly follow IT Lviv market situation, collect information and provide feedbacks to company management on salaries, demands, technologies etc.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will receive in-house training in order to attain their responsibilities. They are:
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understand what they are saying
- A good and reliable team player
- Result-oriented, self-organized person
- Constant improvement and self-education
Qualifications for the job
It is assumed that a talented and conscientious person will meet the level required in Forbytes if they have:
- 4 + years of experience in researching and finding talented individuals in the IT industry
- Understanding of how a software development company functions
- Basic knowledge about various technologies and how they are applied in the software development industry
- The ability to conduct interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (telephone interviewing, references check, test check, etc.)
- A sense of urgency to filling the positions
- The ability to negotiate
It is expected that the candidate in this ROLE will fulfil the following criteria:
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Demonstrate an understanding of what each business requires in the team. Gives feedback on
- prospective candidates to fill the team and presents alternative options when relevant
- Completes high-quality of work with thoroughness and accuracy in order to achieve good results
- Delivers results using appropriate standards and procedures.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Completes assignments by or before the deadline.
- Produces sufficient work in a limited amount of time.
- Manages priorities
- Accepts responsibilities.
Benefits of working with Forbytes
- You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with the support from mentors
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave and public holidays
- English classes and support towards your development
- Possibility of participating in conferences, workshops both local and international
- Working in a modern and spacious office with a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks
We discuss financial questions during 1-2-1 meetings. However, feel free to let us know what your salary expectation are in your cover letter when filling in the application form.
When can you expect to hear from us if you are successful?
A successful candidate for the position can usually expect to hear from us within a week of applying for the job. If interviews are already underway, you won’t be asked to come in for an interview till all existing interviews are completed.
What is the next step in the application process?
If your CV has passed the first round in the application process, you will be invited to an interview with the Forbytes team. You may be required to attend a second interview with company’s CEO.
You will be informed if you are unsuccessful at any point during this stage of the application process.
Do we have due dates for applications?
No. Apply as soon as you can as we accept candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How can I get in touch if I have questions about the job or the application process?
Contact us using E-mail, Skype or Telephone. Your first point of contact is the recruiter for this position.