Front-end developer for Offerta project
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with helping others using the systems we develop for our partners?
Forbytes is looking for a talented Frontend developer to join our growing company. If you are disciplined and pro-active you might be the one we are looking for. Your job will involve a lot of technical challenges and teamwork, and will therefore require you to have good communication skills.
Forbytes is a Swedish company based in Lviv. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work. Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport. This modern, spacious office provides a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks. If you prefer to go out to eat there are lunch restaurants nearby. We aim to have a friendly and cooperative atmosphere and encourage personal growth.
We are looking for a FRONTEND DEVELOPER with the following skills:
- 4+ years of web development and 1.5+ years of AngularJS, VueJs experience is mandatory
- Knowledge in SASS, WebPack and Frontend task runners
- Experience of agile development, such as Scrum
- Experience of Web Performance Optimization
- You have experience with and/or pursue an interest in full stack development, where backend development is also mastered
- Good English and communication skills
Your role will involve:
- The global megatrend of digitalizing research and purchases has matured in e-commerce. However, the even larger service market has not yet been digitalized. It is still not possible to quickly and conveniently purchase private or commercial services online while still secure.
- Join the development team building the future marketplace for services. You will help develop tomorrow’s solution for both companies selling services and buyers purchasing them.
- Work as a frontend developer to build and improve the site offerta.se and apps in Xamarin for iOS and Android.
Personal profile and background:
- Candid and proactive within the team and our client-partner
- Able to speak English and happy to communicate with partners and colleagues
- Good at all aspects of communication
- Disciplined with a great sense of time management
- Focused on quality in your day-to-day job
- A good and reliable team player
What we offer:
- Interesting and long-term work in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere
- Professional challenges with support from mentors
- Spacious and brand new two-story office with the necessary facilities for you to deliver results
- Recreation room to relax and play games
- Nearby parking and easy access to public transport
- Nearby lunch restaurants
- Excellent and competitive compensation benefits
- Paid vacation (20 working days), paid sick leave and public holidays
- Free English classes and support towards your development
If this is you then don’t hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter below.
Only individuals who are deemed qualified to take on the job will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.