Middle/Senior Front-end developer for Offerta project
You are a proactive Front-end developer who is looking for a new challenge. You are used to delivering quality results on time. Currently one of our client-partners needs an experienced and talented Front-end developer who will work on the product which is a leading marketplace for services in Sweden.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work.
Your workplace is situated in Lviv in a new office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport.
We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that this small company can function well together.
Your job is to develop front-end solutions using Vue.js as the main framework and sometimes refactoring Angular JS. You will be implementing site mark-ups for mobile and desktop using tools and techniques like SASS, SCSS, and Webpack. The assignment requires to work with both new projects and continuous enhancements on existing solutions. In order to deliver excellence and quality service you will be expected to develop a good understanding of our client-partner’s business.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will:
- Follow standards and procedures thoroughly
- Keep records and reporting required for the Frontend Developer role and level
- Pay adequate attention to detail
- Complete assignments by or before the deadline
- Produce sufficient work in a limited amount of time
- Maintain control of their work regardless of environmental pressures
- Manage priorities
- Accept responsibilities
- Communicate effectively in English with both technical and non-technical colleagues
Qualifications for the job
To qualify for the job candidates must:
- Vue.js knowledge and experience is preferable
- Knowledge of AngularJS framework will also be considered
- Knowledge in SASS, Frontend task runners, HTML5, CSS, and TypeScript
- Experience with agile development processes
- Advantage if you have experience in Web Performance Optimization
- You have experience of and / or the pursuit of full stack development, where backend development is also mastered
- Good English communication skills
Benefits of working with Forbytes
- You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with the support from mentors
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave and public holidays
- English classes and support towards your development
- Possibility of participating in conferences, workshops both local and international
- Working in a modern and spacious office with a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks
We discuss financial questions during 1-2-1 meetings. However, feel free to let us know what your salary expectation are in your cover letter when filling in the application form.
When can you expect to hear from us if you are successful?
A successful candidate for the position can usually expect to hear from us within a week of applying for the job. If interviews are already underway, you won’t be asked to come in for an interview till all existing interviews are completed.
What is the next step in the application process?
If your CV has passed the first round in the application process, you will be invited to an interview with the Forbytes team. You may be required to attend a second interview with our client-partners. You will be informed if you are unsuccessful at any point during this stage of the application process.
Do we have due dates for applications?
No. Apply as soon as you can as we accept candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How can I get in touch if I have questions about the job or the application process?
Contact us using E-mail, Skype or Telephone. Your first point of contact is the recruiter for this potion.