We are looking for a highly professional English teacher to be responsible for developing our staff’s language skills.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work.
Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport.
We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that this small company can function well together.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing efficient English training courses to the Forbytes employees
- Assess the employees knowledge of English
- Monitor your student’s performance and achievements in the classroom
- Develop and conduct effective educational programmes for groups and adapt them according to the company’s and employee’s needs
- Use teaching methodologies or tools to make the learning process more effective and interesting
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will be:
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understand what they are saying
- A good and reliable team player
- Result-oriented, self-organized person
- Constant improvement and self-education
Qualifications for the job
To qualify for the job, candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Be proficient in English
- Have at least 3-4 years experience in teaching English to groups of adults of varying English levels (preferably in the IT industry)
- Master’s degree in Pedagogy or Philology
- Strong presentation and communication skills, creative approach to classes, personal approach to students, patience, discipline and a sense of humour
- Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated and outgoing personality
- Good communication skills and flexibility to work with busy people who have various levels of English
Work conditions and schedule
- Two classes for each group per week
- Currently we have between two and three groups but we expect more with the increasing number of employees
- Group sizes of between 2-5 people
- Work schedule: usually classes start around lunchtime (between 12.00 and 13.00) however this may change. Any changes will be informed in advance
- One class lasts 1 hour
Benefits of working with Forbytes
- You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with the support from mentors
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave and public holidays
- English classes and support towards your development
- Possibility of participating in conferences, workshops both local and international
- Working in a modern and spacious office with a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks
Please send your CV and include your photo and the cost ($) per lesson. A CV without this information will be not be considered a priority application. We guarantee the confidentiality of this information.
When can you expect to hear from us if you are successful?
A successful candidate can usually expect to hear from us within a week of applying for the job. If interviews are already underway, you won’t be asked to come in for an interview till all existing interviews are completed.
What is the next step in the application process?
If your CV has passed the first round in the application process, you will be invited to an interview with the Forbytes team. You will be informed if you are unsuccessful at any point during this stage of the application process.
Do we have due dates for applications?
YES. The deadline for sending the application is May 17th. Apply as soon as you can as we accept candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How can I get in touch if I have questions about the job or the application process?
Contact us using e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org