We are opening a new position to expand the marketing team. This expansion will help us to realize the marketing strategy, increase brand awareness, and generate new leads for the sales department.
The Content Writer will work in the Marketing team in Lviv and will be accountable for producing a sufficient amount of quality work result of which together with other people will meet Marketing department goals and KPI’s.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools and solutions across their business to do their work with ease
Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport.
We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that this small company can function well together.
Your job as a Content Writer is to work with our marketing team and the overall company to provide relevant and interesting content. Amongst your responsibility will be:
- Write blogs, news, case studies, company’s news, interviews, and press releases for the company’s website
- Take part in the content plan creation
- Able to ghostwrite articles on behalf of client-partners and internal staff
- Able to edit and proofread their own work before sending it to the content editor
- Use agreed SEO approaches
- To be able to do keyword research and analyse their relevance
- Be able to analyse website content
- Research topics of interest that can be written about for content
- Keep up to date with information on software development and technologies
- Attending Forbytes’ events – online reporting or real-time blogging when covering important events
- Staying up to date with privacy, contempt and defamation law
- Liaising with editors, sub-editors, designers and photographers
The successful candidate
We assume that a successful candidate will have 2+ years’ experience of being a content writer, blogger or journalist, and has a Bachelors degree or equivalent (minimum) in journalism, philology, translation, teaching or related fields. Your soft skills are as important as your technical and vocational skills in developing good working relationships. We look for team members who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Candid and proactive within the team, other employees and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understands what they are saying
- A good and reliable team player
- Result oriented, self-organized person
- Constantly improving your knowledge and skills
- Keep complete records and reporting required for the Researcher role
- Maintain control of their work regardless of environmental pressures
Qualifications for the job
To be a successful candidate for this position a person should meet the following technical knowledge and previous experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the Software Development Industry and Technology
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Able to adjust the writing style to suit the business requirements
- Able to work with the different genres of journalism
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Able to gather and analyze large amounts of information
- Good interviewing skills
It would be an advantage if the candidate has the following knowledge:
- Experience in IT industry
- Knowledge in Photoshop or other graphic editors
- Technical background
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Complete assignments with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results and high-quality work
- Follow standards and procedures
- Keep complete records and reporting required for the role
- Pay attention to detail
- Complete assignments by or before the deadline
- Produce sufficient work in a limited amount of time
- Maintain control of their work regardless of external pressures
- Manage priorities
- Accept responsibilities
Benefits of working with Forbytes
- You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with the support from mentors
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave and public holidays
- English classes and support towards your development
- Possibility of participating in conferences, workshops both local and international
- Working in a modern and spacious office with a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks
We discuss financial questions during 1-2-1 meetings. However, feel free to let us know what your salary expectation are in your cover letter when filling in the application form.
When can you expect to hear from us if you are successful?
A successful candidate for the position can usually expect to hear from us within a week of applying for the job. If interviews are already underway, you won’t be asked to come in for an interview till all existing interviews are completed.
What is the next step in the application process?
If your CV has passed the first round in the application process, you will be invited to an interview with the Forbytes team. You may be required to attend a final interview with our CEO or Head of the Marketing department. You You will be informed if you are unsuccessful at any point during this stage of the application process.
Do we have due dates for applications?
No. Apply as soon as you can as we accept candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How can I get in touch if I have questions about the job or the application process?
Contact us using e-mail, Skype or telephone. Your first point of contact is the recruiter for this potion.