Content marketer with a talent for communication
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
As a content marketing professional you will help our partners and prospective partners. Your job will be to help business owners and senior managers understand how we can solve their specific business problems and exploit opportunities. You will do this by creating relevant and engaging content that they will find simple to digest, invaluable as a source of information and aligned with their business needs.
The content writer will work in the Sales and Marketing team, reporting to the marketing manager role currently covered by the CEO.
Applicants who can work from one of our offices located in Helsingborg, Lviv or Edinburgh are welcome to apply.
The following primary skills
- Experience with online marketing and lead generation
- Good level of spoken English
- Impeccable spelling and grammar in British English
- Ability to write stories that will engage prospects showing their problems and how they can be solved
- Ability to interview members of the technical team and then write articles/stories to demonstrate our technical knowledge to non-technical decision make
- Comfortable with interviewing and knowledge on how to interview senior managers and owners of companies with a view to creating content
- Make optimal use of keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Able to work with WordPress and formatting articles in WordPress
- Must be a passionate learner since the you will write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Your ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any content we publish
The following secondary skills will be necessary for any candidate
- Knowledge on how to use infographics to deliver value to prospects, build the Forbytes brand and improve link building to our site
- Running Google AdWords campaigns
- Quality link building by identifying relevant web sites and adding comments
Primary Characteristics & Soft Skills
- Actively listens and understands what is being said
- Is proactive and able to focus on important work and do it at the right time
- Not afraid to inform a senior manager and co-workers when a mistake has been made so the team can take corrective action
- Ability to handle criticism and have a discussion based on